ValueMed is committed to connecting culturally competent providers with diverse patient populations. In order to ensure provider quality and better medical outcomes, we have developed a Provider Agreement for all registered users. This Provider Agreement establishes expectations for providers as well as patients. Please read through this document carefully.
This Provider Agreement, as it may be revised on occasion, governs among other things (i) your access to and use of ValueMed and all related entities (ii) your communication with ValueMed and (iii) use of information submitted by yourself to ValueMed. Please note that we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change this Provider Agreement as deemed necessary. Your continued use of this service after any such change takes effect will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of and agreement to the new Provider Agreement. By clicking on "I agree to the Provider Agreement" on the registration page, or by using this service, you, on behalf of yourself or your practice or entity acknowledge and confirm that:
- You have read and understand all of the terms and conditions of this provider agreement.
- You either are the provider identified upon registration or are working with the express authorization of the provider identified upon registration.
- The provider identified upon registration has provided only true, accurate, and complete information about themselves and that this information is kept current. In addition, the provider agrees that this information is neither obscene or derogatory in any way.
- ValueMed does not endorse providers; this service is used only so providers may self identify as culturally competent in a particular value system.
- ValueMed is not obligated to reimburse or provide any form of compensation for the use of provider-submitted information or materials. ValueMed reserves the right to publish any and all materials submitted by providers.
- We express the right, at any time and for any reason, without notice to you, to deny you access to this service or to terminate the provider agreement.
You may select one or more value systems in which you want to be listed in as culturally competent. You will not have these value systems displayed on your profile. Associating your profile with a value system will opt you into that search. By agreeing to the Provider Agreement and selecting a value system to be searchable in, the provider agrees:
- To be tolerant, respectful, and knowledgeable of the beliefs, customs, values and/or the unique lifestyle and medical needs of the value system selected.
- To ensure the same tolerance and respect is demonstrated by other medical staff and employees.
- In the case of language, that he or she is at least proficient that language OR interpreter services are available for that language.
- To promote an atmosphere of cultural awareness and continuing medical education on cultural issues.
Providers are not required to list memberships, continuing medical education (CME) credits, or other support materials on their profile. However, these additions are highly recommended. Patient users may use the report function to report providers in violation of the Provider Agreement. By accepting the Provider Agreement, you agree to electronic communication between yourself and ValueMed regarding violations of this agreement.